Improved electronic payment adoption for large Midwestern TPA
Helping large Midwestern TPA needed drive electronic payment adoption for their providers and move away from costly transactional member communication.
This large TPA provides complex health plan administration services for groups ranging from 500 to 20,000 lives. They looked to RedCard for tools to offer customized communication and payment processes equal to the customization they were providing in their highly-tailored plan designs – all while optimizing processes and reducing costs.
- Looked to further transition to episodic communications to enhance the member’s experience
- Needed to have multiple delivery channels for electronic payments to providers
- Needed operational spend reductions
- Utilized RedCard’s Episodic EOB technology to improve member communication and significantly lower costs
- Integrated to RedCard for a full suite of provider epayment capabilities
- Reduced costs significantly while gaining operational flexibility
Reduced overall spend by 30%.
Increased provider electronic payments from 0 to over 52% of payments.
RedCard’s single platform and unique technologies for episodic communication and provider epayment brought our company from the early 2000’s to 2017 in just a few months. Our success is based on innovation and flexibility, and RedCard is successful by being innovative and flexible. It really is a good match.