Created end-to-end communication system for large Ohio Valley plan
Outsourcing legacy internal processes to deliver faster, more accurate and more effective communications and accelerate move to electronic payments.
As part of their goal to deliver customer-focused products and a reinvention of their brand, this Ohio Valley health plan needed an end to end system to produce member documents for both their government and commercial clients.
Looking beyond their legacy internal systems to RedCard, they found enhanced auditing tools and the ability to consolidate enrollment communications and claims communications with one vendor.
- Needed full outsource solution for enrollment, claims communications and epayments
- Looked to close large internal facility to increase efficiency and save money
- Required mass customization of EOBs and ID cards for commercial and government programs
- RedCard offered a single integration point for new payment solutions to drive epayment adoption
- Full outsource for all product lines allowed the plan to close it’s production facilities and redeploy human capital, office space, and budget dollars
Reduced overall spend by 40%
Increased electronic payment volume by nearly 50%
RedCard helped us find unexpected ways to save money and improve the service we offer to our members and our provider network.